Tuesday, May 31, 2011

music legends

 photo

 photo

 photo

 photo


it was memorialday weekend,yes summer is officially here!
on the saturday night i found Q-tip and pete rock will spin in bk. if you love hip hop you know what's this mean. I MUST GO!!! i could've take better shots of them but i didn't wanna spent whole night to take pictures. instead i was dancing my butt off and sweat all the liquor out even my feet was killing me.


t-shirts dress: LOVE YAYA at SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
bra: CALVIN KLEIN
bag: TOPSHOP
belt: VINTAGE
shoes: NINE WEST

4 comments:

  1. Nice decoration, around in the world have various information blend subject and waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, those shoes are awesome :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking your time for comment on my blog!
xoxo