Tuesday, December 22, 2015

phucket photo diary: island hopping and maya bay

 photo b-6_zpss8h9xl81.jpg

 photo b-5_zpsehpzdlso.jpg

 photo b-3_zpspg4vstjb.jpg

 photo b-7_zps7tnqqxfx.jpg

 photo b-11_zpsglo0ndwg.jpg

 photo b-9_zpsqvvehdky.jpg

 photo b-12_zpsuz9vmqyb.jpg

 photo b-10_zpshtgmqxrn.jpg

 photo b-13_zpsmrjz2nx8.jpg

 photo b-14_zps6fyqet10.jpg

 photo b-1_zpswfvmicca.jpg

 photo b-2_zpsfdammaoi.jpg

 photo b-4_zpsiqeoitaj.jpg



Visiting maya bay was like my dream come true!
Yes, the famous beach from Leonardo Dicaprio's "THE BEACH".
I didn't even think I could go to that beach so when I found out it's in Thailand I could even go there my mind set to go there on next vacation.
It was definitely one of most memorable experiance in my life:)

PHIPHI ISLAND & BAMBOO ISLAND Premuim Tour


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time for comment on my blog!
xoxo